JLNS Exception error in 8i create database

From: Matt <k_a_h_l_i_l_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 18:52:45 GMT

Hello,

I'm running 8i on RH Linux 6.0. Whenever I run dbassist to create/delete/modify a database, I get an error message "JLNS Exception:oracle.ntpg.jnls.JNLSException  Unable to find any National Character Sets. Please check your Oracle installation."

Any idea what this is, and why it matters, and how to fix it? The dbassist program will continue to run after this, but I'm not sure if this is an error that I should be concerned about.

Thanks
  -Matt Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 13:52:45 CDT