dbmssml.sql missing in 8i/Linux create DB program

From: Matt <k_a_h_l_i_l_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 18:36:43 GMT

Hello,

just wondering if anyone has used the dbassist tool with Oracle 8i/Linux. The dbassist tool automatically runs after installing the database, and is used to create a new DB.

During database creation (step "Adding PL/SQL support"), I get an error saying that the file "$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/dbmssml.sql" cannot be found. The file in fact does not exist, and I'm wondering, is this a typographical error, and the program should actually be trying to run "dbmssql.sql"?

Any info is much appreciated. Thanks
  -Matt Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 13:36:43 CDT