Re: Help with Virgin RAID system

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:21:01 -0400

Hi:

See the site below (under Performance -> RAID) for info on RAID performance metrics. It's specific to NT, but the rules are exactly the same for Solaris.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original modern rock? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult