Re: OCI question: how connect to remote Oracle Server

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:17:25 -0400

Put the username_at_connect_string in the OCI_ATTR_USERNAME. Actually, you could put the username/password_at_connect_string all into OCI_ATTR_USERNAME and leave the OCI_ATTR_PASSWORD null.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original modern rock? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult