Re: CIM OO Model & Database Training

From: Robert C. Martin <rmartin_at_oma.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:21:09 -0500

Gregory P Lechkun wrote in message <37D00E22.E7337F8F_at_dteenergy.com>...
>OO & DB people,
>

>I think I should start concentrating on getting some UML training but,
>beyond that I'm not sure. Does anyone have an idea what type of courses
>I should be taking? What about books?

I teach a public course entitled "Principles of OOD and UML" every couple of months in the Chicago area. Go to http://www.objectmentor.com for scheduled times and to enroll.

In the class I teach the basics of UML and focus upon the principles of object oriented design. These are the principles that you will find documented in the publications section of the above website.

Robert C. Martin    | Design Consulting   | Training courses offered:
Object Mentor       | rmartin_at_oma.com     |   Object Oriented Design
14619 N Somerset Cr | Tel: (800) 338-6716 |   C++
Green Oaks IL 60048 | Fax: (847) 918-1023 | http://www.oma.com

TINCC. Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 09:21:09 CDT