Urgent Help!! Creating a new instance.

From: Alicia Irvin <irvina_at_logica.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:52:30 +0200

I am running Oracle 8.0.5 on Digital Unix and need to create a new instance using Linux.

Exactly how do I create the instance?

All documentation I have on Instances points to the 'system specific' manuals which unfortunately are unavailable to me at this time.

Thanks for any help given,
Alicia. Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 05:52:30 CDT