Re: SQLnet Question

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:31:04 -0400

This only answers part of your question...Ports 1521 and 1526 are the "normal" primary and rollover ports used in most SQL*Net configurations but I think you're free to use any ports that aren't being used by something else. I've used 1522 and 1524 for example but the range can be much wider than just 152x numbers.