Problems using ORACLE WEBDB

From: john smith <j.holmes_at_eudoramail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 11:42:36 +0200

Hi, everybody.

I am a new user of Oracle WebDB, and I would like to know how to build a form based on a stored procedure.

I created a store procedure in my own schema, and then used the Wizard to build a form based on that procedure, but I could not find the procedure in the select-list box.

Please, help me!

Carlo Goldoni Received on Mon Sep 06 1999 - 04:42:36 CDT