Oracle 8.0.5 on RH 6.0 Sample Database

From: <ted_at_123456abcdef.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 07:44:31 GMT

Hi,

I have just installed Oracle 8.0.5 on my RH6.0 box. Are there any sample stuff I can run to make sure that my installation is ok?

As it is, I have no idea on how to use the database :-(... By the way, does oracle supply something similar to SQL Enterprise Manager (MS SQL Server) ? NT or Linux based is just fine.

Please help. Thanks.

Ted Received on Mon Sep 06 1999 - 02:44:31 CDT