PO8 and Partitioning

From: Jill <jcman_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 10:28:33 -0700

    I want to learn partitioning for the OCP, but we only have version 7 at work. I have 8.0.5 for linux at home, but it doesn't have the partitioning option:

*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00439: feature not enabled: Partitioning

    Does anyone know if PO8 has this feature? I don't want to go to the trouble of installing it if I'll get the same error.

    As always, thanks for your help.

    Jill Cohen Received on Sun Sep 05 1999 - 12:28:33 CDT