CREATE PROFILE QUESTION

From: jacob <bogers07_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 13:34:24 -0700

We have 20 online users doing small fetches of data executing simple queries.
But we have one user who is executing complex queries and could slow the whole system down, Now i studied "CREATE PROFILE.." and it seems it will shut an offensive session down who is executing the complex query, but what we would actually like is that the
complex query continues executing but with a lower priority. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance. Received on Sun Sep 05 1999 - 15:34:24 CDT