Re: MS Access 97 -> Oracle 8i migration problem

From: Matt <k_a_h_l_i_l_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 17:56:54 GMT

Is it all text and numbers? Assuming you have no embedded objects or other binary data, you can write a script in Access to export tables to a text file, and then use the Oracle tools to import the file. You can do the same for table relationships, indexes, etc. but if the database is not terribly complex it's probably easier to reconstruct those manually.

  -Matt