Re: Oracle 8i on HP-UX 11.00 (A-Class)

From: IT_Developer <sdev_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 21:16:04 +0100

The domains of intervention are:

Unix-NT ports/downsizing from environments like PL/1, COBOL, FORTRAN, ASM and other.
Through automated procedures and reuse of the existing components we deliver an optimal
method for complicated and risky ports.

Unix-NT portable application architecture using C/C++-RDB-OO (UML); applying the MVC model.
The final system must become in its bigger part portable to any system with an ANSI C/C++ compiler and libraries.
The RDB interfaces are built using the embedded SQL interface-esql (Informix and oracle).

Unix system programming and administration using the C/C++, Perl and ksh development environments;
we offer a class library of system programs and scripts that can be easily integrated in the final system’s
management procedures.

Unix internet programming using the Java, JavaScript, C/C++, Perl, cgi and FrontPage development
environments with the possibility of integrating the existing applications.

Unix monitoring, audit, troubleshooting, installation, integration and set-up; precise working procedures are
established to help IT professionals in their monitoring, audit and integration activities.