CIM OO Model & Database Training

From: Gregory P Lechkun <lechkung_at_dteenergy.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 14:06:26 -0400

OO & DB people,

Coming the year 2000, we are going to be seriously looking at creating an application around the CIM object model and the Oracle database and Java EJB's (CIM is an OO model for the Power industry developed in the OMG). What I'm looking for is training courses and books that I will help me get prepared for working in the area.

I think I should start concentrating on getting some UML training but, beyond that I'm not sure. Does anyone have an idea what type of courses I should be taking? What about books?
--
Regards,
Greg Lechkun

DTE

DTE     ////// ////////////       Gregory Lechkun - EM&D/PDO-PT
DTE    //   //  //   //           Power Application Software Engineer
DTE   //   //  //   ////          lechkung<nospam>@detroitedison.com
DTE ////// // ////// Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 13:06:26 CDT