Re: Multiple Oracle versions on NT

From: Ed Stevens <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 12:30:56 GMT

One *instance* (SID, database) per box is simply not an option. We have been running mulitple sids for years with no problems. The complexity, and my concern, is when those various sids are from various versions of Oracle server.

--
Ed Stevens
(Opinions are not necessarily those of my employer)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 07:30:56 CDT