Re: Multiple Oracle versions on NT

From: Ed Stevens <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 12:26:03 GMT

You say you're running these on your NT Workstation -- are you talking about just the client software, or the database server itself?

--
Ed Stevens
(Opinions are not necessarily those of my employer)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 07:26:03 CDT