Re: Cannot log in as SYSDBA or SYSOPER - why?

From: Jonathan Gauthier <jonathan.gauthier_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 20:16:20 GMT

I had a similar problem here's the fix for NT from Oracle support:

1- Set dba_authorization=bypass in the registry 2- Delete and recreate password file, go in oradim and edit password it will recreate
3- remove dba_authorization=bypass from registry 4- Reboot the server, yes you have to

And after that it should work