msaccess -> oracle

From: Greg Caulton <gcaulton_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 21:37:30 GMT

I have Oracle 8i download and running on my linux home PC. I have a large amount of data I want to move from Microsoft Access databases to Oracle - is there any easy way of doing this? I was hoping I could download some drivers or something to connect to via ODBC?

tia

Greg Received on Thu Sep 02 1999 - 16:37:30 CDT