How to startup 2 listeners on the same machine?

From: Steve Lucius <Stephen_R_Lucius_at_res.raytheon.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:27:50 -0500

Hello all

    I have two Oracle instances running on one machine. One is Oracle 8.0.4 and the other is Oracle 7.3.4. I have started the listener for the Oracle 8 database. What do I need to do to start a listener for the Oracle 7.3.4 database. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve Lucius
Raytheon Systems Co. Received on Thu Sep 02 1999 - 09:27:50 CDT