Re: V$ rights

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:10:33 +0200

As user sys, you can grant select on these views to your user or if you have many users, you can create a role "monitor" and grant select on the v$ views to the role et grant the role to the users.

The following script generates the grants: connect sys/...
set pagesize 0
set feedback off
spool grant
select 'grant select on '||view_name||' to <your user or role>;' from user_views where view_name like 'V_$%' order by 1
/
spool off
set feedback on
@grant.lst