Re: Oracle *.04 & NT configuration

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:10:17 +0200

Hi Ragu,

200 simultaneous users on an NT server with 256 M only? Hopefully this is not serious. This cries for an Unix based solution with MTS enabled

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA
ragu sekar <raguc_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:37cd342a_at_www2.iaol.com...

> Hi
>
> We want to install oracle 8.04 on NT. It has 12 - 9GB discs, 256 MB RAM.
The database is mostly a query only type database ( with updates to 3 or 4 tables ) with 200 users. Batches will run every night to update the tables from another DB.