Re: SQL Plus

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:11:03 GMT

There are two ways. You can create a LOGIN.SQL file with all of your custom commands in it. When you start SQL*Plus from the directory that contains the LOGIN.SQL file, then this file will be executed right away before control is given to you. Alternatively, there is a GLOGIN.SQL file which is in the sqlplus/admin directory. This will be executed whenever ANYONE starts SQL*Plus

HTH,
Brian