HELP Application Server 4.0.7

From: Sergey Khochay <skhochay_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 20:58:26 -0700

I got this 'good' software Application Server

Get this I install one on SOLARIS and one on NT Install was OK
...but I can't start ORB, port 80 and 8888 is OK this is the message

ORB is not responding. Please restart manually... OWS-20214: The OAS processes can not be started, because the CORBA orb processes can not be started. Received on Wed Sep 01 1999 - 22:58:26 CDT