Any way to determine which UNIX shared memory belonged to a ORACLE instance

From: Tim Lim <tim_lim_at_exe.com.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:36:23 +1000

HI there,

We have multiple DB instances running on our AIX server.

Anyone know how to associate which Shared Memeoy segment on the system belonged to which ORACLE DB.

I can use the 'ipcs -am' command to see the memory segment created by all DB. But, could not tell which belong to which instance.

Thanks

Tim Lim Received on Wed Sep 01 1999 - 18:36:23 CDT