OEM Scheduling Exports

From: Bill Buchan <bill.buchan_at_ossian.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 18:57:49 +0100

I am running OEM 1.5.5 and am trying to schedule two jobs to do exports from 2 separate NT servers (these are for nightly logical backups to augment physical backups). The first export job runs fine but then the 2nd export job seems to grab the path for the 1st job and use that rather than the value set in "Export Filename" for the 2nd job.

In Job History I see this for the second job:

Connected to: Oracle8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.0.4.0.0 - Production PL/SQL Release 8.0.4.0.0 - Production
EXP-00028: failed to open f:\oraBackup\orcl\incremental\ORCLINC.DMP for write
EXP-00222:
System error message 2
System error message: No such file or directory

But f:\oraBackup\orcl\incremental\ORCLINC.DMP is the file for the FIRST job!

Does anyone have any suggestions? (I've tried recreating the jobs, restarting the agents, purging the *.q files, then snmp_* files etc.) All other jobs seem to behave okay.

Many thanks for any help.