Re: Oracle v6 database help

From: Eike J. Heinze <eike.heinze_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 13:10:42 -0500

Hi Daniel;

Only way I know of:
Get your hands on a V6 diskette set, install it, copy the database files (assuming you really have all files) and unload them with SqlPlus as ASCII files or EXPort them. I believe Oracle 8 still can read V6 EXPort files.
For the ASCII option you need to know the tables and columns you need.

Regards
Eike