Oracle 8i + ASP Resources?

From: Paul Woods <paulwoods_at_inter-intelli.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:54:10 -0500

I'm just getting started with this combination (building both the DB and the ASP). Can anyone recommend some good resources (sites, newsgroups, books, etc.)? I'd especially like to find something along the lines of "Here's a step-by-step example of how to set things up". So far I haven't been able to find a whole lot on either the Microsoft or Oracle sites.

Thanks,

Paul Received on Wed Sep 01 1999 - 08:54:10 CDT