16 bit SQL*Net for 7.3.4

From: Thomas Noone <cash_at_cash-gmbh.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:42:16 +0200

I need to install 16 bit support for Oracle 7.3.4, similar to what I had running with 7.1
The book "Oracle Network Products" seems to suggest installation of 16 bit SQL*Net on the client and adding the TNS_ADMIN parameter to ORACLE.INI on the client with the home path of the server.

How and from where do I install 16 bit SQL*Net? What does ORACLE.INI need to look like? Do I need to do anything else?

Thanks,

Thomas Noone Received on Wed Sep 01 1999 - 06:42:16 CDT