Re: I'm missing something obvious

From: <bchorng_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:41:39 GMT

This is what you need to execute:

grant execute on dbms_shared_pool to execute_catalog_role

This is part of the package creation script dbmspool.sql if you executed dbmspool.sql successfully as internal there should not be any execution problem as you encountered. I never need to run the above sql separately in any of my databases.

-Bass Chorng

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 17:41:39 CDT