Classpath for Oracle Application 4.0.7

From: Ronnie Diaz <rad91_at_ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:47:53 -0700

I'm trying to create a JCORBA application, so when I try to load the remote interfaces and jcorba objects into OAS, I get a "bla class not found" error. This "bla class" is a class I have imported in my application.

    The question is where on my system (NT) do I place all of the classes I want to be encapsulated with my jcorba objects? I tried placing it in the .jar file with my jcorba objects, but I get errors doing that. I tried creating a directory and having an environment variable called "CLASSPATH" point to that directory. OAS still wasn't able to use those classes.

    Any help would greatly be appreciated. -Ronnie Diaz
rad91_at_ricochet.net Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 15:47:53 CDT