Re: Problems with Production running slower than Development.

From: Tim Lange <tim.lange_at_abbott.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:58:17 -0500

How about the respective sizes of the tables in the "dev" and "prod" instances? Does "prod" have significantly larger tables? Have you analyzed tables lately in either environment? Are the indexes the same between the two schemas? Does performance suffer for all queries or selected queries? What release of Oracle?
Parallel Query enabled?

Some ideas to look at. Hope they help. Tim