Re: v_$session, v_$mystat ...?

From: Fred Stojentin <stojentin_at_orgdv.din.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:58:25 GMT

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:40:22 GMT, sergey_s_at_my-deja.com wrote:

>I created an instance (DTGN) and a database (datagen).
>Then I created a user (sergey). When I connect as
>system/manager I can query v_$session and v_$mystat
>in sys schema through public synonyms v$session and
>v$mystat. However, when I connect as sergey/password,
>the public synonyms are there, but v_$session and
>v_$mystat are not in sys schema. Is there some sql script
>that I need to run?

--- snip

Hi Sergey,
the public synonyms v$session and v$mystat are defined in the script catalog.sql, which ran when you created the database. You don't need the views owned by sys, only the synonyms without "_" to see all session related information.
__
Fred Stojentin Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 04:58:25 CDT