Re: Date Format

From: Prakash V <venkatprakash_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 02:20:24 GMT

Hi:

Also I think u need to change the NLS_DATE_FORMAT parameter in init<dbs>.ora file also and shutdown & up the database. Otherwise use alter session N_DATE_FORMAT facility, if need be.

THanks

 Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/  Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 21:20:24 CDT