Re: Oracle Web Server Authorization

From: Geoff Muldoon <gmuldoon_at_scu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:24:02 GMT

"George S.Q. Li" <gli_at_concentric.net> wrote:

>My question is: can OAS call a '3rd party' program using Basic
>Authorization scheme? is there any API for it?

Hi George,

Can't answer your question. Rather, I want to add to it.

Is anyone aware of a mechanism to have OAS authenticate externally to a Kerberos/Radius server? I know that this can be done at the database level using Advanced Networking/Security, but I specifically want to do it at the web server rather than database level.

Geoff Muldoon
Software Engineer
Southern Cross University
Lismore, Australia Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 17:24:02 CDT