Re: Best way to learn oracle basics - self study

From: Kurt <rkdata_at_uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:37:12 -0500

I have bought the Complete Reference. Generally, it's well written and easy to follow. There are a few questions that I have which are either not covered, or just have a quick reference, but all in all well worth it. I have learned a lot (speaking of which, can anyone tell me a bit more about using AUTHID or USER?)

It also comes with a CD-ROM. I have that version loaded on my machine. It's nice because you can add all the bookmarks and even highlight passages without getting the book all yucky (sorry for that harsh language).

            -=Kurt=-