Re: WebDB - Read for Prime Time ???

From: ChimChim <chimchim5040_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:37:33 GMT

I went through the tutorial using the 30-eval version and I thought the product seemed very capable. Can you elaborate on your opinion for our benefit?

In article <37CA9BDE.32ACB415_at_godzilla.tamu.edu>,   phil_at_godzilla.tamu.edu wrote:
> After spending 3 weeks trying to use it, not ready for prime time in
my
> mind.
>
> phil
>
> Steven Scott Guilford wrote:
>
> > Greetings....
> >
> > I'm looking at using WebDB for a multi-media streaming Web Site.
Any

--

What contemptible scoundrel has
stolen the cork to my lunch?

   --W.C. Fields

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 17:37:33 CDT