Re: Extremly slow performance with Oracle and Linux

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:25:50 +0200

Gennaro,

thanks that helped very much. After I enabled autotrace I could see where the problem was. Just one more index an the execution time dropped from 2 minutes to 5 seconds.

Thanks

     Roger

Gennaro Napolitano <Gennaro.Napolitano_at_italdata.it> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 37CA85CA.93FED2DA_at_italdata.it...
> Hy Roger
>
> Before to set the autotrace option you need to run the 'utlxplan' sql
file,
> using SQL*Plus or svrmgrl, in order to create the statistic table
PLAN_TABLE.