JDBC ResultSet Methods

From: Jon <conqaaz_at_blueskyweb.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:52:44 GMT

I am writing a GUI using Visual Cafe. The database is Oracle8, and I am using the thin JDBC driver (there were two choices 102, and 111 ... I'm using 111). I am using a JDBC reference guide, and I noticed that some of the methods outlined in the book are not available to me. For example, it uses firstrow() and lastrow() as part of ResultSet, but if I use these in my application it says they are not there. Does anyone know about this?

I'd mention I'm a beginner at all this.

If you could, respond to jjcardella_at_hotmail.com as well ... Thanks! Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 07:52:44 CDT