Re: Automatic startup/shutdown "triggers"

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:22:50 -0400

Hi:

There's no way to do this directly in Oracle. However, you could create "S" and "K" shell scripts that run SQL scripts after startup/before shutdown.

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult