UTL_FILE code example

From: <prakbala_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:12:51 GMT

Will someone please give me an example of how to write a file out using UTL_FILE function ?

For ex:

cursor c1 is
  Select emp_name,emp_dept,emp_salary from employee;

I would like to write this info to a flat file. Also I would like to know what changes I need to make in ORAINIT file for default UTL_FILE directory of C:\flatfile.

Thank You.

PB

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Aug 29 1999 - 11:12:51 CDT