Oracle & Raid

From: <yb98_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:44:07 +0300

i have a problem in my organization.
we have about 10 disks of 9GB for the oracle use.

we do not know how to configer it under the raid. does some one know any publications about it? does some one have any idea?

our db has a very big part of read only table (about 20GB) and a small part whitch beening update (0.5GB)

thanks Received on Sat Aug 28 1999 - 15:44:07 CDT