EBU setup.

From: <suresh_joshi_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:03:30 GMT

Hi , I am not able to cofigure EBU( using ADSM for Tape management) for hot database backup.
I have Oracle 7.3.4.4 for AIX and EBU 2.0.7 . When I try to register my target database with EBU then it is not recognising my Catalog database.

Even when the catalog database is down , EBU register command is working. I cant able to find out which database ebu is using as catalog database. I have only 2 oracle instance running in my IBM box. Trace file is showing that EBU is using Oracle 7.3.4.3 as catalog database. I dont know from where it is picking up this Oracle database , Because I dunno have any such version of Orcale running in my Box.

How should I go about it..
Thanks in advice
suresh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Aug 28 1999 - 13:03:30 CDT