Export error 00041

From: James Voigt <jvoigt_at_wausaufs.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:38:36 GMT

Just trying to export a new database, and encountered export error 00041 client character set does not match server character set.

I am using Oracle 7.3.4, EXP73 both running on the same Windows NT 4.0 (SP5) box.

I understand that the character set defined at DB creation but how would it be set on the 'client machine'? Even though the 'client machine' and Oracle Database are one and the same.

Any ideas/help would be appreciated. Received on Sat Aug 28 1999 - 08:38:36 CDT