Oracle 8.1.5 and Enterprise-Manager

From: Nicolas Bronke <news_at_trinity.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:59:32 +0200

I have some trouble with Oracle 8.1.5 and the enterprise Manager 2.04.

1.
I installed Ora8.1.5 without Java. Now I get a connection from any WS (still using the Ora7.3.x Sql*Net - use less memory). I use the Delphi BDE 5.01! 2. Then I install the Oracle Enterprise Manager on the database server.

Now I do net get a connection from the WS anymore!

How could that be? Does exist a solution?

Regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Sat Aug 28 1999 - 07:59:32 CDT