Re: WebDB Forms to OAS

From: Viswanatha Thalakola <rthalakola_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 05:57:55 -0500

Mr. Jason,

I donot have an answer for your question. But, could you please explain to me how one can use oracle application server.

I want to write a Visual Basic application that uses Oracle database. Can I put this in the application server and then let many remote clients access the appplication.

Thanks.

Reddy