Re: Installing OAS 4.0 ... hanging configuring ORB

From: Benny Derous <bderous_at_roularta.be>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:43:25 +0200

Peter,

80 MB of RAM is not much for winnt 4 with oracle and OAS. Especially when OAS is installed in JAVA. Try shutting down your instance when you install OAS. By the way, you have to install OAS in a different ORACLE_HOME than your database. Only version 8.0.5 and OAS can be in the same ORACLE_HOME. Good luck,

Benny Derous
bderous_at_roularta.be