Re: system setup survey

From: shane <shane_at_clark.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:55:10 -0400

Access would definately do the job (even Access 2.0)...great at multi threading/tasking...;) Save the hate-mail...I'm joking...;)

Infomix or Oracle, as long as you know what your doing. Actually many DB's can handle it, it's what type of middle application you choose that's going to make or break it...like I said ASP with Access...hehehehe