Oracle7 with Enhanced Secuirty on DEC Unix 4.0D?

From: <wli_at_cincom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 06:54:37 GMT

Hello All,

I have an DEC Alpha box that runs with Oracle7 and DEC Unix 4.0D. The system is running so far so good. Due to security reason, there is a requirement for me to turn on the Enhanced Security on the DEC unix.

I just wonder if there is any known problem on Oracle7 running with DEC Unix that has the Enhanced Security turn on? As we have the production Oracle database running on this box, I can't afford any potential problem happened when turning on this Unix Enhanced Security feature.

I have done a bit of research on the net but couldn't find anything on this but don't have any luck. :(

Thanks in advanced for any hints and info. Best regards,
William

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 27 1999 - 01:54:37 CDT