Re: SQL*PLUS terminating slowly

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:26:55 -0400

Ahhhh. So it is actually a UNIX shell variable rather than a parameter in initxxx.ora. That should be easy enough. I guess I'd have to put that in the .profile for the oracle account, log out, log in again and then bounce the database.

Is there anything that will prove that any actual change occurred?

Ken