Re: Automatically altering session

From: Karen Abgarian <karen.abgarian_at_fmr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:05:28 -0400

Hi Jill

I'm afraid there's no robust way to do it from inside the database. Somebody mentioned
ON-LOGON database triggers, but they are not available in O7.

The nicest place to put this ALTER SESSION statement is the beginning of your job's
code. Perhaps you can find a way to put it there.

Rgrds,
Karen Abgarian.